Wine tasting and kayak route
Flix, Miravet, Tivissa
Wine tasting and kayaking down the Ebro
We combine a visit to the Suñer wineries and wine tasting, with a short and gentle descent by kayak or canoe down the Ebro. The best way to get an idea of this activity is to see this short report. In the vicinity of Miravet, specifically in the town of Ginestar, are the Suñer wineries. A family with years of tradition while being entrepreneurial, who will give us to taste white wines on the banks of the Ebro.
If the first tasting is between the vineyards and the Ebro river, the second - which will be of black wines - will be in the same winery. On the other hand and prior to the tasting, we will make a nice and short descent by kayak or canoe between the towns of Mora la Nova and Ginestar. It is a guided route, in which in summer it includes a stop at one of the islands to relax or bathe in it. This section passes near the historic Iberian town of Castellet de Banyoles de Tivissa and in total lasts between 1h15 'and 1h45' depending on the rhythm, the flow of the river and the stops we can make.
In short, a very beautiful experience in the Ebro Lands that combines the best of the land with the best of the activities in the area.
- Initial session on security, technical and tourism;
- Choice of single, double, triple or quadruple kayaks if you have children. Vests and shovels.
- Qualified monitor / s and accompanying experts throughout the route.
- Transportation back to the starting point.
- Tasting of white and red wines from the Ribera de Ebro by an oenologist.
- Visit winery.
To make reservations you can contact Rogles Aventura by phone or email.