Càmping el Solsonès Solsona
Camping El Solsonès offers you a wide variety of fully equipped bungalows, a new Glánping area and large pitches for caravans or mobile homes.
It also has new expanded facilities:
- Large adult pool and children's pool opened in 2020.
- Playground so that the little ones can play and have fun outdoors, with an area set up for them, with rubber flooring and a new castle for those who are a little older.
- Paddle tennis, fronton, tennis, ping-pong, mini-golf, Catalan bowling, petanque, mini-basketball, bike-cross, soccer field, health circuit and beach volleyball.
- Sell artisanal, organic and kilometer 0 products. Chickens, pork chops and roasted rabbits. Freshly baked bread and pasta.
- Miniclub with a common play area for all children, a playroom and a workshop room where they can do crafts. Free for all customers.
- Own parks and gardens to relax on a pleasant walk.
- Multipurpose room where events, meetings and all types of activities are held throughout the season.
- Uncovered caravan parking service throughout the year.
- Services equipped with central heating with underfloor heating, solar energy showers, chemical water, toilet for the disabled, etc.
- Water changes and overnight SLEEP & GO motorhomes
In addition, there is also entertainment throughout the summer, weekends, winter holidays and nature activities for the whole family, concerts, contests, parties... and much more!
We cannot forget that Camping El Solsonès is located in an environment that allows you to carry out, from the accommodation itself, all types of routes on foot or by bicycle.
Furthermore, the Solsonès region is an important point of interest for historical and cultural tourism and wine tourism.
The campsite also has a fantastic restaurant.
Market and traditional cuisine restaurant, kilometer 0, typical and innovative dishes. Pairings. Menu, letter and grill. Dishes to order and take away. Enjoy the summer terrace. Free WIFI zone!
Thematic menus during the Gastronomic Days of Solsona and the region, special carnival menus, etc.
The restaurant offers quality, healthy and local cuisine with local products from the Pyrenees. These dishes prepared by chef Jordi Guixé, pair with wines and cavas from the regions in an exceptional way. From the land to the plate and the palate.
For two years now, the restaurant has offered the possibility of participating in these special pairings, presented by the best wineries. Discover the cuisine, the wines and the gatherings. Learn and enjoy the gastronomic and wine tourism culture of Solsonès.
Open Friday nights, weekends and holidays from 8am. (Meals until 5 p.m. / Dinners from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.).
Registration number in the Tourism Registry of Catalonia: KCC-000043