Can Baldiri Santa Coloma de Farners
Can Baldiri is a house from the end of the 17th century carved into the rock that withstands the thermal temperatures very well. It is located in the middle of the Guilleries, free of noise, with views of Montseny and Farners Castle.
Can Baldiri is currently a home for tourist use for groups of up to 11 people, thanks to the numerous and spacious halls, rooms and spaces it contains. Therefore, it becomes an ideal location for celebrations, to enjoy a few days with the whole family or for business meetings.
- Capacity up to 9 Adults
- 2 Double Rooms
- 1 Quadruple Room
- 1 single room
- 1 Full Bathrooms
- 2 living rooms (table, chairs and sofa bed)
- 1 Great Hall
- 1 kitchen-dining room
- 1 bed and 1 extra cot available
- 1 Sauna
- 1 private pool
- WiFi connection
- Parking area
- equipped kitchen
- The house is prepared with sheets and towels for up to 9 people. In case there are more, the added cost per extra person and per night will be 15 euros.
The minimum stay is two nights and prices are variable from one week.
Special Service: Tasting 1 bottle Baldiri Vins
Can Baldiri is about 5 minutes from Magma, 15 minutes from Girona airport, 20 minutes from Girona capital, 20 minutes from the beaches of the Costa Brava,...
Places of interest to visit
- Galletas Trias: Visit to the emblematic biscuit factory-museum
- Route of the Carrilet: Excursions from Can Baldiri
- Route of the 10 hermitages: Excursions from Can Baldiri
- Farners Castle: Excursions from Can Baldiri
- MAGMA: Visit the Leisure and Thermal Center
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- The route of the bandit Serrallonga (a 3.4 km)
- Route of Carrilet I of Olot in Girona (a 7.5 km)
- The sweetest route through La Selva,… (a 7.5 km)
- From Osor to Sant Miquel de les Formigues (a 9.6 km)
- Route through Susqueda (a 10.9 km)