El Recó de l'Avi Guardiola de Berguedà
The restaurant Recó de l'Avi was founded on December 28, 1974. We do a typical home cooking, with grilled meats oak, variety of tapas and toast field. With a varied weekend with stews and dishes from the regions and a special mushroom season, there is also a menu on weekdays from Tuesday to Friday.
Monday close for holidays.
Table reservations by e-mail until a day before.
Menu for Groups
- Menu groups: min 18 people, max. 32 people.
- This menu must be booked a week in advance.
- The total number of guests must be confirmed 3 days before and a variation of 3 to 4 guests will be allowed until 24 hours before the event.
- confirmed 24 hours before guests will be charged.
- To make the reservation must deliver a deposit of € 5.00 per person.
Menu and Truffle Hunting
Land exudes the smell of truffle that entertains gastronomic winter and the trained dog will help you locate the magnificent and appreciated fruit. he also who raise the partridge, deer, hare or wild boar that will delight the hunter, cook and dining decking will.
Kitchen Game and taste Truffle offers tasty, traditional, organic and healthy dishes... that is excellent! Do not miss the opportunity to come in Berguedà and discover what our restaurants you have prepared this year.
All are waiting. The most aromatic and stubby in the pine forests of black pine strains from Peguera to Coll de Pal.
Chanterelles, under the endless carpet of red pine that covers everything, from the gentle plateau Capolat to the wildest slopes of Catllaràs.
developed and structured letter:
- According to the months of barrel, we continue with the traditional classification of Reservations from 24 months Crianzas from 12 months and harvest without barrel or less than 12 months.
- DO (Denomination of Origin) Local Pla de Bages, National and Punt-Terra Alta, Penedès, Costers del Segre, Priorat and State as Machuel, Rias Baixas, Somontano, Ribera de Duero, Rioja, Ribera de Quiles, Navarra and international as Moscato d'Asti, dell'Emilia.
- Variety, as they can be Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo (Tempranillo), Graciano, Garnacha, Mazuelo, Merlot, Samson, Moscatel, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel·lo, Gewürztraminer, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Picapoll, Pinot Noir, Albariño.