Dramatized visit to the Roman Winery of Vallmora!
Price: 5,50 €
The Roman Winery of Vallmora was a center of wine production in Roman Layetania between the 1st century BC and the 5th century AD. The site contains the only two reconstructions of wine presses in the country, preserving traces of the pressing rooms, the must tanks and ceramic vats.
This story is represented by the archaeologist Narcís Vallformosa and the Epictet, the free slave who worked the lands of the Roman Winery, who tell us what life was like in Vallmora in Roman times, accompanied by a good pinch of humor. An outdoor activity that ends with a glass of wine (or must) with views of the Mediterranean.
*The tour is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Sunday June 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Approximate duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Adult price: €5.50.
- Price under 18: €3.50 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Includes a glass of wine/must at the end of the visit!
Will you miss it?
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- Know El Masnou, land of the sea (a 1.1 km)
- Maritime route around Montgat (a 3.2 km)
- Squirrel route in Premià de Dalt (a 3.6 km)
- Pompeu Fabra Literary Route through… (a 7.1 km)
- Route of the hidden Churches of Baix… (a 7.1 km)
Wine tasting at the Jardinet d'Aribau in Barcelona02/06/2023 ...