Bikemotions, enoturisme al Penedès Subirats
Bikemotions - Rent and guided and self-guided bicycle routes.
Nature - EXERCISE - BIKE
We offer different proposals so that you come to enjoy the Penedès pedaling through vineyards and discovering small family and ecological wineries.
- Rental of electric, touring and mountain bikes so you can move at your leisure
- Bike & Taste - Self-guided bike tours that include a stop at a winery garden for a wine/cava tasting with a small appetizer
- Bike & Visit - Self-guided bicycle routes that include a visit to a winery and a tasting of its wines / cavas
- Private guided routes - We will accompany you during the route and we will give you explanations of the region and viticulture. We will design it to measure, it can be half or full day and can include a visit to the winery, breakfast, lunch... Ideal for families, friends or co-workers.
- Routes for company or student groups - We organize bike routes, viticulture workshops, walking routes... Contact us and we will find the best proposal for your group.
We recommend the electric bicycle option for those who wish to enjoy a pleasant ride and that the slopes are not an obstacle.
We are at the Lavern-Subirats train station, between Sant Sadurní d'Anoia and Vilafranca. Subirats is the capital of the vineyard, ideal for pedaling through the vineyards along the different routes and to enjoy spectacular landscapes and views of the entire region, with the Montserrat mountains in the background.
Apart from the Subirats routes, we have longer routes, being able to follow the River Route, the Penedès 360, cross the Garraf and reach Sitges... Routes, options and prices on our website.
You can arrive by train, sustainable transport Train + Bike, or by car and park for free in the same station.
activities for schools
In Bikemotions you will find activities aimed at school groups:
- Bicycle routes to discover a territory of vineyards with explanations of viticulture along the route.
- Bicycle route combined with a mini mechanic workshop to set up a bike before going on an excursion and how to repair a puncture.
- Routes with explanations of viticulture in the vineyard can also be organized.
We wait for you!!!
You may also be interested in: Enjoy wine and wine tourism in Catalonia | Sports activities for schools | Tour Catalonia on two wheels
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- Monumental trees of Catalonia (a 3 km)
- 150 years of the railway from Tarragona… (a 3 km)
- The river road in the Alt Penedès (a 3 km)
- Slow Bike Route - Penedès 360 (a 3.8 km)
- Grand Tour de Catalunya - Section 1.… (a 3.8 km)
Guided visit to the Castle of Subirats03/06/2023 ...
Les Garrigues Guarnides (The Garrigues in Bloom)20/05/2023 - 04/06/2023