Era de Cal Falillo Vilanova de Bellpuig
The Age of Cal Falillo dates from 1776, it is now fully restored to offer the comforts of today, retaining the charm of before to make the most intimate stays.
It is located on the outskirts of the village of Vilanova de Bellpuig, the Pla d'Urgell, amid green landscapes, fields of crops and fruit trees.
The Age of Cal Falillo is ideal for groups of friends or families who want to enjoy a quiet and comfortable stay, in addition to being able to know the agricultural and livestock activity of the region.
- Independent Town House.
- Capacity for 15 people, expandable up to 18 people with additional beds.
- Adapted for the physically disabled.
Distribution of the house
- Ground floor: dining room and kitchen, pantry, living room with fireplace, toilet, 1 room and bathroom adapted
- First floor: 5 double rooms and 1 triple, each with its own full bathroom
- Game room with billiards, table football and ping-pong
- Outside: porch, porch with barbecue, 1000 m2 of garden and pool, parking area within the enclosure
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Paella pan with butane gas burner for 18 people
- Nespresso coffee machine and Italian coffee machine
- Beer shooter (price on request)
- washing machine
- Hair dryer in all bathrooms
- Heating throughout the house
- WiFi connection
- Television and music equipment
- Sheets and towels
- Cleaning and change of bed and bathroom linen according to Decree 159/2012