Guided walk in Harvest time in Subirats
Guided tour during the harvest to discover the varieties that are grown in the Penedès, the field work, the harvest tasks, and the secrets of some of the town's farmhouses and the art of dry stone.
- Meeting point: Subirats Tourist Office (public transport through Cercanías R4 - Lavern train station - Subirats).
- Hours: From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Duration: 2 and a half hours. Departure: 11:15.
- Price: Adults 5 euros. Children under 12 years free. Includes local guide and hat.
- Distance: approximately 6 kilometers.
- Difficulty: Low-medium. It is recommended to wear suitable footwear, water and a hat.
More information and reservations: Subirats Tourist Office. www.turismesubirats.cat. / Tel. 93 899 34 99 / email@example.com
You may also be interested in: Learn and have fun through guided tours