Alt Empordà Sea Walking 2020, contrast of landscapes
Can you imagine the same proposal that allows us to see a space from land and from the sea?
We suggest you skirt the Escala coast along the Planassa cliffs, see the civil war bunkers until you reach Cala Montgó and walk through areas of the Montgrí Natural Park, until you reach the port of Estartit. From there, we will board the Marenostrum ship and return to the Port of L'Escala by sea. Inside the boat we will do a tasting of bread with tomato with anchovies and DO del Empordà wine.
- Start time: 09:00
- Meeting point: Puerto de la Clota (in front of MARAM) in La Escala
- Distance: 16km on foot plus the return of the boat
- Elevation gain : 94m
- Approximate duration: 4 hours 30 '
- Difficulty level: PICTO SENDIF Moderate
- Price: € 15 per person
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear and water
- Guiding company: Terramar, Nature and Culture
You can click the "More information" button to register.
Where to sleep
Where to eat
What to do