El Refugi Valls
You can enjoy all this in the dining room with a capacity for 112 people and rustic décor.
Situated 200 m. after the roundabout towards Alió. It has a large car park and a pleasant terrace for when the weather permits.
During the season it is essential Calçotadas book in advance due to high demand and the capacity of the facility.
Right next to the restaurant there Calçots proper planting, they served during Calçotadas and are torn on the day of their consumption.
It also has its own vegetable garden, every day from where tomatoes, vegetables and vegetables served at meals, all grown and cooked naturally, without nitrates and fertilizers, which pleasantly note at the time to taste them.
- Llauna Mussels
- Jaws of pork
Menus / Prices
- Menu: ? 11.60
- Special menu: Weekends and holidays: ? 17.20
- Letter: price ? 20.00
Schedule meals: 13-16 h
Hours Dinner: 21 - 23:30 h
Monday to Thursday: 9 to 16 h
Friday, weekends, public holidays and eves of holidays: 9 - 23:30 pm
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- A trip to the world of calçots (a 1.9 km)
- the castle fact (a 1.9 km)
- Cistercian Route II: Culture, fauna… (a 1.9 km)
- Route of the medieval castles near… (a 8.2 km)
- Cistercian Route III: Monastery of… (a 8.4 km)