Restaurant Can Llissa Colera
Can Llissa, nickname in Cholera of the Bosch family, rooted to this land since time immemorial, fishermen and merchants, always united to this town and to the beloved sea, the great blue.
The rices are one of our specialties: a lazy rice with lobster, black rice, crayfish rice...
In Can Llissa we are defenders of the philosophy "Slow Food" and that is why we have homemade dishes and traditional cuisine such as meatballs, squid stuffed with sausage, tripe...
We make a menu from Monday to Friday, "rice Thursday" menu, children's menu and special menus for groups and events.
We organize a la carte events such as baptisms, communions, birthdays, company incentives...
You can book packs of meals with guided activities. (Hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding, surfing, scuba diving...)
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- The cities of the dead, the most unique… (a 2.8 km)
- The monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes (a 8.5 km)
- Cap de Creus route (a 8.5 km)
- Pedaling in the Empordà wetlands (a 9.8 km)
- La Muga Nature Trail, from the Mediterranean… (a 15.4 km)