La Manreana is an old farmhouse dedicated to the dissemination of the world of the countryside located in Juneda, region of Les Garrigues (Lleida).
Converted into a school farm, it houses colonies of schools that combine the stay with educational workshops. It is also a family theme park open every day, where different activities are carried out on weekends where we help the farmer by participating in the farm's own tasks and the activity we explore the Vimferri to learn about the native species.
The park is designed to spend a day with the family, activities for children from 2 years. With an activity in the morning and another in the afternoon, food is offered in the house with a free buffet of homemade cooking, there is a bar and a covered area for picnics.
Also families can stay in the house in family rooms.
In the Manreana you will find the following spaces
- Farm with poultry and incubator, goats, lambs, pigs, hares, sheep, cows, horses, ostriches, emus, llamas and donkeys.
- Vimferri: space where wild animals coexist, most of them native and that have not been able to be reintroduced by the recovery centers in their natural environment due to some physical or psychological problem.
- Wooden labyrinth with two itineraries.
- Pony rides
- November - March: Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- April - October: Open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Once a month a thematic weekend is held with special activities celebrating the season's festivities with shows and animation.
- Little Farmers (January 29-30)
- Story, told! (February 26 and 27)
- 13 regions (March 19 and 20)
- The circus (April 15, 16 and 17)
- Bestial (May 14 and 15)
- A world of games (23,24,25 and 26 June).
You will find a 10% discount for the ticket purchase + lunch on the web.
Groups of more than 20 people (Arranged visits): 10% discount on each ticket or 20% with ticket + lunch.
Buy tickets at www.lamanreana.com.