Associació Costa Daurada Destinació de Golf i Pitch & Putt Vila-seca
The Gold Coast and its territory convertila have the ability in a specific tourist destination golf and P & P. Some of these include:
- The construction of new golf courses, tours and services with real news in the world of golf and P & P.
- His rapport with transport networks make it very easily accessible and convenient through land, sea and air.
- In addition, good weather, basically Mediterranean makes it a suitable place to visit any time of the year and much appreciated by the players in Northern Europe.
The tradition of tourism in the area is conducive to the Association Costa Dorada Destination Golf and Pitch & Put, so that brings together those involved directly in the area: Golf Courses and P & P, hotels and restaurants, which are essential for the development of their work in the area.
The climate on the Costa Dorada is the Mediterranean. With mild winters and warm with low humidity and little rainfall in summer.
The temperatures move around 14 º C in winter and between 21 and 29 º C in summer, but we must mention the drop 2-4 degrees in temperature between the coastal and mountain areas.
Rainfall is concentrated in the autumn and spring, although normal summers are short and intense squalls.
Within the group of partners are golf and Pitch & Putt golf, hotels and restaurants. We highlight some:
- Golf club Bonmont
- Costa Dorada Golf Club
- Graiera golf club
- Club Golf Reus Aigüesverds
- Lumine Golf Club
You may also be interested in: We practice golf in Catalonia
Nearby routesSee all routes »
- Route through the historic center of…
- Walk through the Noucentista chalets… (a 3.3 km)
- Sports tourist destinations of Catalonia (a 3.3 km)
- Round Path to Salou (a 3.3 km)
- Route of the viewpoints of Salou (a 3.3 km)
The Passion of Castellvell del Camp02/04/2023 ...